To quickly reduce fever in infectious diseases such as pneumonic pasteurellosis and other pneumonias, piroplasmosis, anaplasmosis, salmonellosis, etc. In these cases, the indicated treatment with antibiotics (Engemycin, Depomycine 20/20, Cobactan or with sulfonamides (Gorban) should always be administered in addition. 2. To combat pain, spasms and excessive intestinal peristalsis in colic (mainly equine). In spasmodic states of the uterine muscles during childbirth, in cases of obstruction of the esophagus by foreign bodies, etc. 3. As an anti-inflammatory adjuvant (trauma, surgical wounds, arthritis, tendinitis, myositis, rheumatism, etc.). 4. In pigs it is particularly useful to prevent sows from devouring their piglets (30 ml intramuscularly).
Each mL contains:
• Dipyrone 500 mg
• Water for injection q.s.p. 1 mL
Pharmaceutical Form: Injectable Solution.
Presentation: Type II glass bottles for 20, 50 and 100 mL. Amber PET bottle for 50 and 100 mL.
• Analgesic, antispasmodic and antipyretic solution.
• Analgesic, antispasmodic and antipyretic in cattle, horses, sheep, goats, pigs and dogs.
Dosage and route of administration
• Cattle and horses: 20-60 mL.
• Foals and calves: 5-15 mL.
• Sheep and goats: 2-8 mL.
• Pigs: 10-30 mL.
• Canines: 1-5 mL.
Intramuscular or intravenous route. It is recommended to apply half the dose intramuscularly and the other half intravenously. Apply daily until the symptoms disappear.
• Treated animals should not be slaughtered for human consumption until 12 days after the end of treatment.
• The milk produced during the treatment and 2 days after the end of it should not be given for human consumption.
• Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
• Sale under the formula of the Veterinarian.
• Store at room temperature – Protect from light.