Bykahepar 100ml Immediate stimulator of the hepatic, gastric and pancreatic secretory activity.
Bykahepar 100ml Composition: Clanobutin sodium 106.4 mg / ml.
Bykahepar 100ml Indications: ruminal acidosis, ingestion of food in poor condition, putrefaction and ruminal overload, digestive atonias, ketosis, tympanism, constipation, dyspepsia, hepatic degeneration, inappetence and intoxications of various origins.
Dosage: Adult cattle: 20 to 40 ml IM-EV. Calves: 5 to 15 ml IM-EV. Horses: 20 to 30 ml only EV.
Presentation: Bottle Bykahepar 100ml.
Each 1 ml contains Clanobutin sodium 106.4 mg
Indications for Bykahepar 100ml
1. Cattle , sheep and goats :
a) Primary indigestion
1. After overfeeding particularly with easily digestible carbohydrates (ruminal acidosis)
2. With contaminated and spoilt food (ruminal breakdown)
3. And as a result of rapid changes in diet.
4. Overloading of the rumen.
5. Distension of the rumen
b) Secondary indigestion
1. Post-operative use to restore normal digestion
2. Energy metabolic disorders (acetonaemia in cows , pregnancy toxaemia in ewes)
3. Stimulation of hepatic function by promoting the bile secretion (therapy aimed at protecting the liver)
2. Horses :
1. Indigestion after overfeeding with high protein feed or oats
3. Intestinal atony
4. Gas colic
5. Feed intoxication
6. Stimulation of hepatic function by promoting the bile secretion
3. Dogs :
1. Indigestion of all kinds
3. Intestinal atony
4. Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
5. Stimulation of hepatic function by promoting the bile secretion.
1. Acute pancreatitis
2. Biliary tract occlusion
3. Intestinal occlusion
Interactions with other drugs
Dosage and administration
Generally 10 – 20 mg / kg (1 – 2 ml /10 kg bwt.)
1. Cattle : 10 to 40 ml I/V or I/M
2. Calves : 3 to 15 ml S/C , I/V or I/M
3. Sheep & goats : 3 to 6 ml S/C , I/V or I/M
4. Horses : 10 to 30 ml I/V
5. Dogs : 1 to 8 ml S/C or I/M
– Depending on the progress of illness
– The treatment can be repeated with half the specified dose after 12 hours or
with full dose from 24 hours up to 7 days.