- Supplies organic iron as Ferric ammonium citrate.
- Supplies concentrated folic acid.
- Maintains optimal iron levels in high performance horses, mare blood and mare milk.
- Does not contain cobalt, cooper or zinc as these supplements are readily available in a variety of feeds and supplements including Ranvet Aminovite Plus.
- Suitable for oral administration or daily supplementation to feed.
- Highly bio-available iron and folic acid.
- Maintains optimal red blood cell counts.
- Provides critical elements for haemoglobin production and therefore blood oxygenation.
- Highly palatable liquid.Iron-Plus-5LIron-Plus-5LIron-Plus-5LIron-Plus-5LIron-Plus-5LIron-Plus-5LIron-Plus-5LIron-Plus-5LIron-Plus-5L
- Ensure optimal foal nutrition and blood formation when supplemented to mares.
Key Ingredients per L
|Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate) 12.5g||Folic acid 265mg|
5L & 20L
Iron-Plus-5L Directions For Use
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
Stabled horses with limited access to fresh, green pasture have lower folic acid levels than horses with free access to pasture. It must also be considered that optimal serum folate levels significantly increase serum haemoglobin levels. Iron-Plus-5L Iron-Plus-5L Iron-Plus-5L Iron-Plus-5L Iron-Plus-5L Iron-Plus-5L
Suitable for: high performance horses, broodmares and other horses requiring iron supplementation
Ranvet Iron Plus with Folic Acid provides performance horses and broodmares with a source of highly bioavailable iron and folic acid to aid in the maintenance of optimum red blood cell counts to maximise oxygen transfer during peak performance. The highly palatable liquid formula also helps to ensure optimal foal blood formation and nutrition when fed to broodmares.
Horses in training 30mL daily; Pregnant and lactating mares 30mL daily; Foals and weanlings 15mL daily.https://kihorsemed.com/
There are no reviews yet.